Hi! I’m Colleen. I am a 34 year special education teacher, mom of 3, and army wife. In my free time, (Ha!) I enjoy photography, sewing, digital and traditional scrapbooking, making silly videos with my kids, modifying wordpress layouts, and other creative things.
I have my masters in special education and am excited to be teaching in my own classroom! Despite my traditional future, my resume is very social media and online heavy. Previously, I’ve worked as:
- Social Media Manager for American Military Families Autism Support (support site)
- Community Engagement Manager for BabySimplify (baby registry site)
- Social Media Consultant for NearBeer (iphone app)
- Regional Internet Content Manager for iHeartMedia (radio/media company)
- Blogger for TVomg.com
- Planning Committee Member for Twestival in Rochester, NY (charity festival)
If you’re thinking you want to hire me, click on a category under the “Hire Me” tab in my navigation. I’d also love to do guest posts for your blog! I’ve previously been featured on FabKids.com and various mommy blogs. If you’re interested in having me write for you, shoot me a line.
I can be reached for any reason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.