Social Media Consultation
Navigating through the world of social media and blogging can be hard, confusing, and time consuming if you’re not familiar with it. There are so many platforms out now, with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, SnapChat, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Flickr, Reddit, and more, that it can be hard to figure out where you and/or your business fit into it all. That’s where my social media consultation services can help. I have years of professional experience with social media and blogging, and know where to go to reach the people you want to connect with.
I offer a number of social media related services and would love to work with you to take your online presence to the next level! Some of those services are:
- Blog/Website Review: I will take a look at your blog or website and tell you what I think you’re doing well and what I think you could improve on, as well as practices you should abandon all together.
- Blog/Website Design: See Blog Design page.
- Social Media Presence Advice/Training: Judging on who you are trying to reach, I can tell you which social platforms you should be on, how to use them, and what kinds of things your audience is looking to see. This is a great option if you think you should be growing more than you are, but aren’t sure why.
- Social Media Account Setup: I can setup accounts for you and create graphics in the required sizes to ensure that all of your profiles have a streamlined, cohesive look to them.
- Social Media Marketing Ideas: I am able to develop unique, creative, and out of the box ideas on how best to reach your target audience and send them a message that will stick. While I can’t guarentee your project will go viral, it will be memorable to those you want to remember your name.
- Social Media Influencer Outreach: Using my contacts within the blogging world, I can reach out to different content creators and develop a relationship where they promote your product to their audience.
If you think your company could benefit from any of the services listed above, one or multiple, please reach out to me for a quote.
“Colleen has taught me a lot about content, sharing content and its impact on business. She’s a strong addition to any business in the 21st century.” – Brian Mack, VP of Branding for iHeartmedia
More coming soon